Sunday, April 23, 2006

Preachers Come "OUT!"


Powerful stuff is happening, at least from what I read in "The Advocate Magazine." A total of 75 Ministers have come out. And, I'm not talking about out of the rain. I'm talking out with their true sexual identity.

"A week before the United Methodist's Church Judicial Council was set to meet 75 gay ministers outed themselves in a letter." Whoa, I bet there was some heavy praying and speaking in tongues when that letter was read! Hurry, let's get the anointing oil and go lay some hands on those demons. Man...I can hear them now.

I'm willing to also bet, that half the preachers on Word and TBN are either bisexual or gay. When, I listen to the condemnation and the sin which they preach, OH MY. It's not even a preaching it's such a hate. They get 30 minutes to share the LOVE of God, but they spend it on the homosexuality lifestyle. I learned long ago, often when someone spews their vile it has to do with the hatred they have for themselves and the jealousy of who you are, because in essence they want to be as free as you are.

So, rock on my 75 gay ministers...the Lord still as He/She always has, "Loves You." We were made in his image.

In A Minute...Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!