Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello 911 You Are Criminal Operators


I feel like the color of red today, I wonder if it's because I'm been writing and focusing on 911 callers and operators?
911 means alert - alert would be red, huh?

Anyways, I just don't know what's going on with the 911 system, except for I have a few operators, that I'd like to feed to the lions at this point. Maybe, put them in a cage with 5 or 6 who haven't been fed for about a week. Leave them there for a couple of days. If they are still alive when I return then hell set'em free, debt stamped and paid. Listen to these jokers and what they have done to folks pleading for help...

Did ya'll hear about 6 year old Robert Turner? His mother collaspses to the floor, and is unconscious. He dials 911 and this witch of an operator saids, "quit playing on the telephone." He's telling her that his mother is passed out lying on the floor. This fool asks to speak to an adult. WTF! The boy explains there are no adults here except for the one passed out on the floor, the friggin idiot. She tells the child she is going to call the police on him and he will be in trouble. Now, what do you think he's thinking? I'm probably going to go to jail.

He doesn't call back for 3 hours, but when he does he gets the same dumb 911 operator. Young Robert is so frustrated, he sighs and you hear him say UGH! Finally, he gets attention. An ambulance is sent but it's too late his mother died hours ago.

Now, you see why I said feed her 2 the lions? But, hold up and wait a minute.
Let me tell you this...

A woman dialed 911 told the operator I've been shot in the head. Her response, "Are you a mental patient?" She ignored the caller. The woman called back pleading, "I've been shot in my head and my back by my boyfriend. My body is going numb. I'm bleeding to death I'm going to die."

The 911 operator lied, "I'll send an ambulance." They never showed up. The woman lived in Detroit. She phoned her son in Minnesota, he called the local police, they called the Detroit PD and there was an ambulance there within 2 minutes. However, she was left paralyzed.

Feed them to the bears, lions or wolves -- I'm telling ya.
Of course, lawsuits have been filed, but this is not solving any problems.

In A Minute....Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!