Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here's To Freeing Yourself







"The Girl Power In Me"

I Am So Happy
To Be Alone
The Bed Sometimes

Doesn't Get Made
But, It's Okay...
"I Am Alone."

My Pink Silk Satiny Sheets
Represents...
"The Girly Girl In Me."
There Are...
NO BOYS ALLOWED.


The Tea Kettle Whistles
As It Sings A Song...
"Aren't You Happy
Just To Be Alone."

You Didn't Want Me To Stay
You Didn't Want Me To Go
"Now, I Am Happy
That, I Am Alone."

My Sofa Where You Often Slept,
No Longer Sags or Sinks...
The Springs Aren't Sprung.

And, Just Like The Seeds
That, Were Never Watered
On The Inside Of Me...
"I Am Happy To Be All Alone."

No More...
You Are First
I Am Last.

The Dust, Which Had Once
Accumulated On My Dreams
Have Been Blown Away
"I Am So Very Happy
To Finally Be Alone."

I thank the Universe, for giving me the strength to free myself.

In A Minute...Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!