Friday, April 14, 2006

Neal Boortz On Behalf Of Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney


After listening to your on air and very much live comments regarding Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, you do remember calling her a "Ghetto Slut." On behalf of all my sisters out there, I just wanna say "Fuck You."

It is so very sad that in the year 2006 african americans and women of color must still continually listen to the bull about our hair. There is nothing wrong with Congresswoman Mckinney's hair. It's beautifully twisted and soft like an african american woman.

You're mad, you're mad because she popped that white Capital Hill police officer, this is what all this is about. Well, I hope that comment was worth what I'm about to do you. I called 1-800-210-3100 a few hours ago, but there was no answer or recording. It is rather late, but I will speak to your priviledged ass in the morning. I will speak to someone then I will find out who your sponsors are.
I'm going to make your life a living hell. You fucked with the wrong one, buddy or is it pal. I haven't been in white corporate in such a longtime. I've forgotten the lingo, but damn fool is what Grandma Beck would say. And, I'm gunning for you honey. There is one thing about black women you should know we have the strength of oxes and mules. You know that we do, hell we built this country you so nonchalantly called the 1st african american Georgia Congresswoman a Ghetto Slut in.

You don't know me, but you'll know my name very well when I get finished with you. In the mid 80's I had a white woman from the south take one look and me with her hatred and jealously, "I'm going to get you fired." Why? My beautiful locks were more than what she could stand. My words, "Then fire me I can use some unemployment." She finally was able to terminate me and I was able to get my unemployment and go reinvent my life - went back to school and had a good time. I seen her 5 years later and she still had jealousy but Oh My did she have envy reeking.

You are going to remember me 5 years from now. I won't stop - You snot looking donkey fart - this is the end of your life as you once knew it. My name is Miss Vicki Lynne Pharris Forte' and I get everything I want. Remember that Mr. Priviledged White Man.

In A Minute....Pinklillies On A Beautiful day!