Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cancer & Sometimes Crabby

Well, I'm Cancer the Crab and maybe just maybe it's something to all this horoscope stuff. Everytime, I input the information concerning my traits and characteristics I basically get the same response.

I am truly down to earth and their isn't a real reality that can truly keep me down. Not if you have a personal relationship with SHE THE UNIVERSE.

Alot of people ignore her when she speaks. It's okay, God doesn't mind - He created her in his image. I guess no I am level headed, but I challenge the words "a bit optimistic." I am an eternal optimistic. Always, seeing the silver cloud in the storms. I went through a storm in 1985, that didn't kill me and it made me not embrace all the anxiety and depression I had so lived in. Thank you, She Universe!

It's a blessed day today, it's been a blessed weekend, because for me it's a celebration and a yearly reminder that "My Jesus died on the cross for me." He loved me so much He gave his life for me. I feel such a love and peace from this, because I'm not sure IF anyone else would be willing to do that for me.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with his love right now, so everyone have a Happy Easter. And, if you do not know Jesus' love I pray that you find it.

Peace and Blessings,

In A Minute...Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!