Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pieces Of Broken Bones
















"I HATE YOU MOMMA."
"I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

Every night, that I lay myself down to sleep
I wallow in your incest pool of drugs,
Which you have abandoned me for.

Your Cocaine is my tears, and
Your Crack creates no peace
For a young child's mind.
I reached for you & you were gone.

"I Wish You Were Dead Momma."

I smell your scent of destruction,
Your odor is foul and revolting.

"I Wish You Were Dead Momma."

I only followed the path of your stench
In secret hopes, that it would lead me to
My mommy's opened arms.

Yet, the only thing I found was an aroma,
That, reeked and you were void of any love.

Well, "YOU ARE DEAD MOMMA."

My Daddy has remained my Womb
And, my gift of life.

" I penned these words, while I sat quietly and witnessed the horrific pain & sense of loss emblaze a 12 year old girl's eyes.
She wanted her mother but the glass pipe had taken her away."

In A Minute...Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!