Friday, May 05, 2006

I AM ENOUGH




















"BEAUTY QUEEN"

~To The Beauty Found In The Mother Land"

I have thrown a spear.
Balanced bushels on my head.
And, beat my garments down at the rivercreek.

While, I danced.
Prayed for rain.
And, sought counsel from our Head Chief.

My reverie was in my daydream.
I have long beautiful locks.
With midnight colored skin.
Soft loving fingers, that are
Indicative of a true tribal Queen.

Baring baby after baby, while spillage
Of the Continent's sun streams down on my milk filled breast.
Feeding a Nation Of Hunger, to be enslaved
Like, all the rest.

A land of gold and diamonds.
Which, I am not privileged to.
My world is surrounded by war and violence.
My people's opportunities are few.

You have seized my homeland.
Raped her, til she bled.
You, the invader of my country.
The destroyer and thief of her land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ask me, Who Am I Talking To?
White America...The Devil...The White Man

"She Is Where We All Come From - The Garden!"

In A Minute...Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day!