Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh Well...

I really didn't get the title I wanted, but I will settle for
"Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day." It makes a statement as to what I'm representing. My thoughts, my feelings, my words, even my vibes. I love the color pink. It's my favorite. I think a woman could wear pink and be the strongest bitch on the block. It's okay for me to say, strongest and bitch. Why? 'Cause I said so for number one. Then, secondly, because it felt good to say it. Because, I just expressed to my community of womym how sick I was of hearing, a black man, a brother say, "I looking for or I want me a Strong Black Woman." To that brotha, I wanna say "Go find yourself a damn ox." "Get the fuck up off my back!" I am not a piece of iron. Shit, even that rusts and wears out. He looking for a Strong Black Woman. And, don't go saying I hate the brotha. I love brothas. I have 2 grown sons and 2 grandsons, okay! I think blackmen are handsome and fine, but........

You can in all honesty, introduce me to their sisters. That's right I said it.
I didn't blink and I didn't flinch. That's right I like womym. I've liked them since I was alittle girl. I knew it for sure by the age of 10. I wasn't always this free with who I am. Unfortunately life didn't take and let me stop there, becuz it's not unfortunate I have a family - children, grandchildren and a daughter in law who has become not only the daughter I never had, but a true bestfriend. So I don't have any complaints.

If I'm going to complain I'll complain about all these brokeback mountain wanna be's. Everybody wants to play act gay now. Brad Pitt has his agent looking for a gay role. What the fuck ever Brad. I knew your pretty ass was bi all the while. Stop, with that bullshit. Rosanna Arquette, on the L Word hollering "Fuck Me." But, I guess that was just challenging her acting. Yeah alright. Everybody, has there tongue knee deep down the same sex's throat, moaning screaming sweating and hollering. But, it's all about challenging themselves as actors. BULL FUCKING SHIT!

You know what? I'm tired - been writing all day. About crime and what not.
But, I'm coming back here tomorrow. Hell, I might wake up in a few hrs.
and decide to write some more. If you don't like gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders and MTF or FTM. Then, you don't want to come back here.
If you do I'm coming back with my tea and crumpets.
Oh its the weekend I'm coming back with Jack Daniels and Coke.

In a minute....Pinklillies on a Beautiful Day.