Sunday, March 26, 2006

Aliens I Thought...


Well, the heat or should I say the Hate is truly on for the "Illegal Immigrants/Aliens in the United States Of America. Hell, I would say "Our Country" but before nightfall it might not even be mines. I am an African American/Native American. My mother was the color of ebony and my dad was red as the hot sun. Therefore, I best be careful talking about my country. I'm sure it's only on loan to me.

I was watching MSNBC this morning and I seen a sign. It read "Deport and Report Illegal Aliens." I learned something new. I thought Aliens, flew around in spaceships and they had 3 eyes, no blood and all that good stuff. You mean they are people? Oh Wow!

The next time I speak feed or aid one of those small children, that smile back at me for my kindness I will say, "GO HOME YOU ILLEGAL ALIEN GET ON YOUR SPACESHIP AND GO FLY!" This is a bunch of bullshit.

They want them to go home. Does the white man remember, how he has raped and bled everyone else' land and country? He robs and steal everyday. So, I don't sound patriotric, big fuckin deal. If they could send my ass back to Africa or to the reservation, believe me they would. Even though, Christopher the almighty Columbus discovered.....

Okay, it's Sunday I'm going to be good.

In a minute....Pinklillies On A Beautiful Day.