Saturday, March 17, 2007

Terrence Howard Admits Homosexuality is a Sin

Well just a quick news flash Howard does in fact believe same sex loving that thang called homosexuality is definitely a sin, because he is a God fearing man.

But the great news is he won't hold it against us or condemn us to hell, because he has uhm... let's see fornicated committed adultery lied cheated I guess you could say done alot of those 7 deadly sins and broken alot of those 10 20 50 how many commandments are there?

I keep forgeting... no tattoes a woman shouldn't cut off her hair oh yeah don't speak in church....

Wait a minute, Wait minute are we going by The Old Testament or The New Testament?

Are you teaching from the New King James Version or from the Old? The Living Bible or what! Come on now I can't keep up with you.....

{note to self : he's God fearing my assk me on another day}